Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

blossom of regret

by Linda M. Crate

seduce me into silence,
give me a reason not
to speak, I wish not to
hurt you; but you have
done so much damage
with your words, you
have cut into my heart
such carnage cannot be
easily forgiven; I do not
know what I ever truly
did to make you hate
me so; but whatever it
is, I hope that you do
get over it, because if
you keep breaking my
charred heart with your
sharp teeth of zephyr, I
will have no choice but
to make you regret that.

1 comment:

  1. ...another thread in Linda M. Crate's complex web...put these pieces together and we would have a modern bible of the-human-couple, full of love and sorrow, piss and fire and a a strong voice that, eternally, demands respect...great work...

    ReplyDelete